At this time of the year I always stop and reflect on all the things that I am thankful for. I can list numerous things events and people that I am thankful for in my life. Let me start:
- My family and friends -Without them I wouldn’t know what it would be like to have a close knit bond of people that will help you out no matter what – no strings attached.
- My home, it keeps me warm and safe at night and during the day while others unfortunately have lost homes or are homeless. But I have not lost sight of that, and do give to those less fortunate.
- My job, although at times it’s somewhat tedious, I love my job. I love to get up in the morning. I love seeing the tiny little smiling faces of my students. Above all, I love being part of their lives and knowing that I have helped him to grow academically and socially.
- Living in the United States !
- Because it is a free country and we are fortunate enough for those people that want to go to work and for those that are handicapped or unemployed, we are here to help.
- I also count my blessings and I’m thankful that every day which is good. When I have a day which is not good due to my illness, I have a huge group of people that are always there to help me. For them I am so truly thankful!